This article is available for subscribers only. To access this material, either sign in or subscribe using the login area on the right-hand column. If you are a new user, sign up for a free 30-day trial.
Tag Archives | Thomas Jefferson
How the Election Will Play Out (and Why Romney Will Win), Part 3 So far, the polls show that the negative ads haven’t broken Romney’s campaign. But there is a deeper ideological reason why this campaign is not likely to succeed. Remember that this is not just a negative campaign against Romney. It is a [...]
Originally published in TIA Daily. The Meaning of the Ninth Amendment Editor’s Note: The folks at the Jefferson Area Tea Party asked me to represent them on Wednesday at a celebration of the 219th anniversary of the Bill of Rights. Speakers were asked to read one of the amendments in the Bill of Rights and [...]
A newsletter covering politics and culture from an individualist perspective, edited by Robert Tracinski.
- The Universal Message May 20, 2013
- Rubio-Cruz in 2013! May 6, 2013
- The Last of the Indomitable Britons April 8, 2013
- The End of an Illusion April 8, 2013
- Rogue States, International Edition April 7, 2013
- Three Big Questions November 29, 2012
- What Has Homer to Do with the Bible? January 5, 2013
- Carbon-Free Sugar, Science-Free Environmentalism September 10, 2012
- Why There Is No Liberal “Atlas Shrugged” August 18, 2012
- Are Objectivists Libertarians? March 14, 2013
Follow @Tracinski on Twitter