This article is available for subscribers only. To access this material, either sign in or subscribe using the login area on the right-hand column. If you are a new user, sign up for a free 30-day trial.
Tag Archives | Christianity
An Atheist Reads the Bible, Part 1 To begin my long-promised series on the Bible, I wanted to describe the indirect route by which I came into this project. Five years ago, I found myself with a little extra time over Christmas break and decided to read a volume I had picked up years ago […]
In honor of Benedict XVI’s resignation, I am reposting an article I wrote analyzing his first big speech as pope and the controversy surrounding it. This was originally published in TIA Daily, then later in The Intellectual Activist, with the following cover image, for which John Cox and Allen Forkum combined Raphael’s “The School of Athens” […]
A newsletter covering politics and culture from an individualist perspective, edited by Robert Tracinski.
- If You Are Not Using the Presidency, Do You Mind If We Borrow It? August 29, 2014
- Not the American Dream August 28, 2014
- Getting Serious About Syria August 27, 2014
- Fort Apache, Missouri August 24, 2014
- The Ayn Rand Dollar August 17, 2014
- Three Big Questions November 29, 2012
- What Has Homer to Do with the Bible? January 5, 2013
- Carbon-Free Sugar, Science-Free Environmentalism September 10, 2012
- Why There Is No Liberal “Atlas Shrugged” August 18, 2012
- Are Objectivists Libertarians? March 14, 2013
Follow @Tracinski on Twitter