This article is available for subscribers only. To access this material, either sign in or subscribe using the login area on the right-hand column. If you are a new user, sign up for a free 30-day trial.
Tag Archives | Christianity
An Atheist Reads the Bible, Part 1 To begin my long-promised series on the Bible, I wanted to describe the indirect route by which I came into this project. Five years ago, I found myself with a little extra time over Christmas break and decided to read a volume I had picked up years ago […]
In honor of Benedict XVI’s resignation, I am reposting an article I wrote analyzing his first big speech as pope and the controversy surrounding it. This was originally published in TIA Daily, then later in The Intellectual Activist, with the following cover image, for which John Cox and Allen Forkum combined Raphael’s “The School of Athens” […]
A newsletter covering politics and culture from an individualist perspective, edited by Robert Tracinski.
- What Happened to the Tea Party? April 15, 2014
- Our Sick National Obsession with ‘Game of Thrones’ April 11, 2014
- The (Ideological) Mixing of the Races April 7, 2014
- Why You Can’t Work Your Way Through College Any More April 2, 2014
- First They Came for the Christians March 31, 2014
- Three Big Questions November 29, 2012
- What Has Homer to Do with the Bible? January 5, 2013
- Carbon-Free Sugar, Science-Free Environmentalism September 10, 2012
- Why There Is No Liberal “Atlas Shrugged” August 18, 2012
- The Ur-Source February 4, 2013
Follow @Tracinski on Twitter