I noted recently in my RealClearPolitics newsletter that Hillary Clinton’s departure as Secretary of State prompted a wave of flattering profiles or her in the press—which has little to do with her term as Secretary of State and a lot more to do with her potential for a future term in a higher office. But […]
Tag Archives | Bill Clinton
This article is available for subscribers only. To access this material, either sign in or subscribe using the login area on the right-hand column. If you are a new user, sign up for a free 30-day trial.
Now that the Democratic convention has wrapped up, I think it’s signature moment came Wednesday afternoon, when Los Angeles Mayor and convention chair Antonio Villaraigosa rose to the podium to seek consent for a measure that would restore a reference to God to the official Democratic platform along with a reference to Jerusalem as the […]
A newsletter covering politics and culture from an individualist perspective, edited by Robert Tracinski.
- How to Kick Putin in the Teeth March 4, 2014
- The 80s Called. Do We Want Their Foreign Policy Back? March 2, 2014
- The Original Sin of Global Warming February 26, 2014
- Ukraine’s Knights of Liberty February 25, 2014
- Free Speech for Mann, But Not for Thee February 19, 2014
- Three Big Questions November 29, 2012
- What Has Homer to Do with the Bible? January 5, 2013
- Carbon-Free Sugar, Science-Free Environmentalism September 10, 2012
- Why There Is No Liberal “Atlas Shrugged” August 18, 2012
- Bondmageddon December 1, 2012
Follow @Tracinski on Twitter